Get a Head Start on the Admissions Process
Rain or shine, it's dry in the Smtih Center!
Come for the schools, stay for the panels.
Be sure to read the expanded list of panel discussions!
The 2013 Washington DC Law School Fair, hosted by GW's Columbian College of Arts and Sciences, offers a unique opportunity for students and professionals considering law school to meet with admissions representatives from law schools across the country. Admission is free and open to anyone who is interested in attending law school.
At the fair you will:
- Meet representatives from over 130 law schools
- Learn about program opportunities
- Obtain detailed information to help you evaluate schools
- Get your admissions questions* answered
- Attend panel discussions on Finacing Law School, Public Interest Law, and a mock Law School Admissions Committee meeting. (Anticpated)
- Get information on pre-law training and networking opportunities with representatives from CLEO, the ABA's program for students from minority, low-income, and disadvantaged backgrounds. (Anticipated)
- ASL interpreters will be available.
Don't miss your chance to meet recruiters and discover the program that is right for you. Register for FREE now. Registration is not required to attend the law school fair. If, however, you'd like a printed name tag to wear at the fair and/or your name and email address given to the law schools, please register. Information is not shared with any outside vendors or entities.
There is no dress code for this event, but business casual is suggested.
*Questions to Ask at a Law School Fair PDF courtesy of LSAC.